Mini Cow PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Crochet Mini Cow Pattern
You can make this lovely crochet mini cow with this easy to use amigurumi pattern. In this pattern you will find many pictures and detailed explanations. The pattern is easy to read and suitable for beginners, but it assumes basic knowledge of crochet techniques.
You can get this crochet pattern in:
You will automatically be able to download all language versions after purchase.
- 30g of white DMC Natura Just Cotton in N01 Ibiza
- 10g of black DMC Natura Just Cotton in N11 Noir
- 5g of light brown DMC Natura Just Cotton in N36 Gardenia
- 5g of light pink DMC Natura Just Cotton in N06 Rose Layette
- 5g of cream DMC Natura Just Cotton in N35 Nacar
- One pair of 4.5 mm safety eyes
- About 20g polyester stuffing
- One 2.25 (size B) crochet hook
- One thin sewing needle
If you use these materials the amigurumi will be 12 cm (4.7 inches). However, you can make the pattern with any type and weight of yarn (just be sure to adjust the hook size to the yarn you are using). The materials mentioned above are simply a recommendation in case you would like to make the exact same amigurumi. There is no limit to your creativity!
You’ll use the following stitches:
- Regular stitch
- Decrease stitch
- Increase stitch
- Slip stitch
You’ll use the following crochet techniques:
- Starting with a magic circle
- Crocheting in rounds
- Crocheting in back and front loops only
- Making a chain
- Crocheting two rounds into one
Unfamiliar with any of these amigurumi techniques? Don’t worry, you can find many tutorials online. I recommend starting with Planet June’s blog. You can also find tips and tricks on our amigurumi blog. Still stuck while working on this pattern? You can always send me a message with your question.
Looking for the tall cow amigurumi crochet pattern? You can find it here.
Thank you for watching and happy crocheting!