TALL Series PDF Crochet Amigurumi Patterns BUNDLE
Get all amigurumi patterns from the Tall Series in one bundle for a huge discount! In these patterns you will find many pictures and detailed explanations. The crochet patterns are easy to read and suitable for beginners, but they assume basic knowledge of crochet techniques.
The bundle includes the following patterns:
- Fox PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Bear PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Giraffe PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Cow PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Dragon PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Elephant PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- King Frog PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Pig PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Rabbit PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Monkey PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
- Panda PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
You can find more details about each pattern on the Tall Series collection page.
You will receive the patterns in:
You will automatically be able to download all language versions after purchase.
Thank you for watching and happy crocheting!
These are the cutest critters and the patterns are some of the best I’ve used. I had a problem downloading them and she jumped right in and made it happen! I can’t wait to make them all!
Patroontjes zijn superfijn beschreven en inspirerend! Echt makkelijk en fijn om te haken.
Dank je wel!!
S'il te plaît,
Peux tu me donner la taille du doudou un fois terminé?
Cela peut varier un peu, mais en utilisant de la laine Stylecraft Special DK et un crochet de 2.75mm, ils mesurent autour 25cm (30cm pour la girafe).
Hallo, the crochet patterns, are the al zo seperately available?
Hi Babs, yes they are all separately available on the Tall Series collection page here: https://littlebearcrochets.com/collections/tall-series
Is it possible to crochet your pattern and sell the arumigurumi coming from your pattern?
Yes, it is allowed. :)
Generally, my conditions for selling are:
- Please give credits for the pattern
- Don’t be a mass-producer
If you’re a small business, hobby crocheter, individual seller, or anything along those lines, then you can go ahead and sell! It makes me especially happy when I can indirectly help people with their shops/charities/events that way. :)