Fox PDF Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Crochet Fox Pattern
You can make this lovely crochet fox with this easy to use amigurumi pattern. In this pattern you will find many pictures and detailed explanations. The pattern is easy to read and suitable for beginners, but it assumes basic knowledge of crochet techniques.
You can get this crochet pattern in:
You will automatically be able to download all language versions after purchase.
The tall fox in the picture is made with:
- 80g of orange Stylecraft Special DK in 1709 Gold
- 30g of white Stylecraft Special DK in 1005 Cream
- 20g of black Stylecraft Special DK in 1002 Black
- 20g of Stylecraft Special DK in a colour of your choice for the scarf
- One pair of 6 mm safety eyes
- About 130g polyester stuffing
- One 2.75 (size C) crochet hook
- One thin sewing needle
If you use these materials the amigurumi will be 25 cm tall (about 9.8 inches). However, you can make the pattern with any type and weight of yarn (just be sure to adjust the hook size to the yarn you are using). The materials mentioned above are simply a recommendation in case you would like to make the exact same amigurumi. There is no limit to your creativity!
You’ll use the following stitches:
- Regular stitch
- Decrease stitch
- Increase stitch
- Slip stitch
- Double crochet stitch
- Half double crochet stitch
You’ll use the following crochet techniques:
- Starting with a magic circle
- Crocheting in rounds
- Sewing pieces together
- Making a chain
- Crocheting two rounds into one
Unfamiliar with any of these amigurumi techniques? Don’t worry, you can find many tutorials online. I recommend starting with Planet June’s blog. You can also find tips and tricks on our amigurumi blog. Still stuck while working on this pattern? You can always send me a message with your question.
Looking for the mini fox amigurumi crochet pattern? You can find it here.
Thank you for watching and happy crocheting!